Today is #CXDay, which is the perfect time to reflect on your customer promise and CX strategy.
Orchestrating and proactively managing CX is crucial in today’s consumer-empowered world:
- 80% of CEOs believe they deliver a superior customer experience, but only 8% of their customers agree. Bain & Company
- 54% of consumers shared bad experiences with more than 5 people, and 33% shared good experiences with more than 5 people Dimensional Research
- 92% of organizations that view customer experience as a differentiator offer multiple contact channels Deloitte
- When companies engage and respond to customer service requests over social media, those customers end up spending 20% to 40% more money with the company. Bain & Company
- It is 6-7 times more costly to attract a new customer than it is to retain an existing customer. White House Office of Consumer Affairs
Keep in mind. You don’t have to be everything to your customers. You just need to identify the things your customers want you to be everything on. Even more powerful is focusing your company, employees, partners, budgets, innovation and more on them.
Where do you find these “everythings”?
By listening to the voice of the customer. Understanding how customers talk about your company, brand and products leads to identifying the critical experience touchpoints. By listening to customer’s stories, you’ll also uncover the value and solution your brand and product enables in their lives.
In today’s innovation-driven and fast-paced economy, customer-centricity and CX provide a new way to compete. The thinkTrendless approach to CX will identify and fortify the unique experience touchpoints that amplify your brand and product attributes. You can be at any stage of your customer experience efforts for the thinkTrendless approach to work and create a CX strategy and capability that pulls it all together.